Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I think something is wrong OKMH511211

Customer Question

Hello, I think something is wrong with me mentally. I know I'm not crazy but I get mad so fast to the point I'm always upset I catch headaches. At times I cry and don't know why. I know I'm not mad at myself or anyone around me. I can think myself into a attitude. I can sit alone and think of things that don't even happen " like I can stare at someone at make a scenario in my head get upset. I just don't know what to do to help me. Please guide me if you can.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, thank you for waiting for a response to your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. It sounds like you are struggling with depression, which can absolutely manifest as anger, irritability, crying, negative thinking, physical symptoms, fatigue, restlessness and more. I would like to share a web site with you that will allow you to ask numerous questions of yourself that may lead to an understanding of your moods and thoughts. If in fact you do assess that you are dealing with depression, the good news is that it is very treatable by Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and an SSRI medication. I hope this attachment and this information is helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, thank you for this information I figured it was depression but I wasn't so sure. I would appreciate if you share that site with me.
Oh yes, so sorry I forgot to add the web site: https://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome. I am also going to attach a checklist for depression as well. Linda D., LMSW, CASAC
Thank you for letting me into your life in this small way, I hope the information I have provided is helpful to you. If you have any other questions I am here for you. Linda D.
Please take a moment to rate my service to you as this is the only way we are compensated for our time, I would truly appreciate it. And know that I wish you the very best as you find solutions to help with your depression. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC
Hello, thank you for letting me into your life in this small way. I would appreciate you taking a moment to rate my service to you as this is the only way that we are compensated for our time, it would mean a lot to me. It is also at no additional cost to you because it is included in your membership. I wish you all the best. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC