Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I'm depressed my been through slot in the last 2 years and

Customer Question

I'm depressed my been through slot in the last 2 years and I'm always upset most recently my go left me I already have low self esteem and she brought out everything that's wrong with me and made me feel like sick a bad person everything g I did I was a bad person and she said the worst thing S about me that I already thought about myself and I thinkbabout it all the time irs been 7 months since break up but 2 months nc and in those 5 months she keepvmaking me realize how bad a person I am and apparently I have an anger problem and she's embarrassed of me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm just feeling really low about myself and shevmade me feel like is it even worth it anymore
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry that you are feeling that way. This is not a treatment website though and it sounds like she has triggered your underlying depression, so I would recommend considering going to a psychologist for therapy and possibly a psychiatrist for a medication adjustment, if you are currently on medications.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Some top notch help there
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
Well as I stated before this is not a treatment website, it is a Question and Answer website, so if you have a specific mental health question than I can provide an answer for you. But from your description, it sounds like you most feeling "really low," and that requires treatment for your depression