Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Father-in-law, age 93, afraid to drive that organized

Customer Question

Father-in-law, age 93, afraid to drive for fear that organized gangs of vehicles are attempting to force him off the road to rob/assault him. his descriptions sound like ordinary drivers irritated with his elderly driving habits, but he is convinced that there is an organized underworld attempting to dispatch him on the highway.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: He lives alone and prides self-sufficiency, particularly as to driving, but every car in his rear-view mirror is a perceived threat House break-ins several years ago produced feelings of vulnerability.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?