Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am having anxiety attacks or panic JA: OK. The Psychologist

Customer Question

I am having anxiety attacks or panic
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I was prescribed trazadone 50 mg up to 3 times a day. I am also taking suboxone for pain. 4 nights I took mirtazapine and thought I had a side effect because on the 4th night I hallucinated. What is the best thing for me?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I also take Corey and lorsarton for heart failure. I am pretty healthy just all messed up right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Hallucination from Mirtazapine are very rare, but of course not impossible. If you feel the Mirtazapine is not effective for you given the side effects, than you should tell your doctor immediately and he/she will probably switch you to another antidepressant such as Lexapro or Paxil, which can be very effective for treating anxiety and panic.