Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My nephew took a knife to school to try to stop a girl from

Customer Question

My nephew took a knife to school to try to stop a girl from teasing him. He was suspended From school for 5 days. His mother is worried for the family. He has been living with me since this happened. He has shown no remorse for what he did or how is mom feels. She doesn't have insurance for him to go to the doctors.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Judy, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. I am so sorry to hear about what your nephew, his mother and you are going through. You must be very worried about him. May I ask how old he is and what other behaviors his mother or you are worried about. Has he been stealing? Lying? Aggressive toward others? Damaging property? etc. I look forward to hearing from you with answers to my questions, so that I may assist you better. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC