Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My 38 year old son haas een having an affair with his wife,

Customer Question

My 38 year old son haas b een having an affair with his wife, who has thrown him out and he is sleeping in hi s car.HE has the dearest little boy.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: am a widow of 38 years and have treated him like a Prince since his father died at 11 years old.I am so angry with him and he told me on the weekend that he didn't like me and that I have used all his Fathers superannuation, I am SO angry with him
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: He is selfcentred, selfish and narcisstic
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
JAck, my son has had boundaries, limitaqtion,s and been treated very fairly by myself a widow since he was 11years old.He holds a lot of anger which he directs at me, and the slightest difference of opinion gets him going.In so many ways he is very credible but on this I feel so ashamed and angry withhim
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have paid the $5
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
At the moment I find it VERY hard to be civil to him, and it is Mothers Day on Sunday then my birthday week after and I feel like telling him NOT to contact me after that, and I will arrange to see my grandson through my daughter in law
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?