Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am 70 years old. Owned my own business and have always been

Customer Question

I am 70 years old. Owned my own business and have always been mentally healthy.
I had dream that was too real, it was like reality to me and it took a day to understand it did not happen. I even called the police as I was sure there was someone in my house, there was not. I am trying to understand what happened and don't want it to happen again. I take no meds.
a few nights ago I had
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Your question was cut off at "a few night ago I had..." If you could finish your question I would be happy to help you with this issue.