Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My Mother is an alcoholic, I am being harassed at work, and

Customer Question

My Mother is an alcoholic, I am being harassed at work, and I keep screaming alone and smacking my head in distress. I recently got out of a psychiatric hospital and the medication they gave me is not working. I have tried to call psychiatrists but no one has appointments. what do I do?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. If you are in psychiatric distress than I would strongly recommend that you go to the Emergency Room/Urgent Care where you can get a psychiatrist consult for emergency situations and then you may get a different medication regimen that will hopefully work for you