Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I just thought that I sent a question about 45 minutes ago

Customer Question

I just thought that I sent a question about 45 minutes ago and did not want to have to pay again. It was sent to dr. King can she check and see if she received my question?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I do not see a question in your history, can you please describe to me what your mental health question is that I can assist you with?