Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I m married to nice looking young man. He is professional but

Customer Question

I m married to nice looking young man. He is professional but living abroad. Where it is my home country. We married one year ago and dating almost 2 years. He was on long distance relationship. Two month back he came to visit me and to take exam to USA. And I got pregnant. He told me to do abortion. I was scared. We figh so much and he left my apartment and went to his friends two weeks ago. I was 7 weeks pregnant and I did abortion last week. When I contact a lot of people, they told he got two kids ( one is 7 and other is 3 from SAme woman). I also confirmed that he separated this woman little bit before our relation. And they are separated. It was night mare to me when I hear that. And he believed that to when I ask him. But I really love him. He tells me to take him back. If I take him back my families will never forgive me. And he told me he wants to bring his kids and produce another kids with me and live together. I love him but my trust is gone. Shall I give him chance ? When I ask him about the kids , he told me they are girls and they will not give me hard time. But I love him. What shall I do ? He hurt me a lot. But I have feeling for him. I was filing for him for greencard and it is on process. I didn't stop it yet. I have hesitation that he separate her when got my first conversation of love with me. I also hear that they have fighting and disagreement before our relation.
He hide me all this how could I trust him? I know he has feelings for me but he was confused because of his kids. I am feeling like that. Will he lie for me more in the future? May be is it only me who loves him ?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I can see the future so I cannot tell you with 100 percent certainty if he will lie again or not to you, but I do believe that your mistrust of him and his actions are legitimate given what he has hidden from you...also given that he lied about all of this and did not admit to it, you found out from others, tells me that there is a good chance he will lie again to you. I would recommend talking to him about all of this and try to judge for yourself if he is sincere and motivated to make this relationship work, but if you still have any doubts what so ever than you should trust your instinct and consider a divorce from him.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Dr-A-Greene replied 7 months ago.
I'm not sure why this question is open to further posting, but if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to assist.Thank you,Dr. Greene