Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm Pam and I have a really bad problem with anxiety because

Customer Question

I'm Pam and I have a really bad problem with anxiety because of pain and my dog I have had for 10 years is not doing well and it also helps me to relax so my mind is not racing around so please help .I don't know how many more of you that I have to explain ,but in doing all of this is making my anxiety even worse !
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, have you considered going to a psychiatrist for psychotropic medications to help manage your anxiety? Or have you considered entering into therapy for your anxiety issues?