Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I am suffering

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am suffering from GAD and depression due to some family resaons
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I dont need a psychologist I need a psychiatrist
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I want a consultation as well as prescription
JA: OK. The doctor will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the doctor can help you best.
Customer: i have a prescription from my home country but it will not enable me to get medication in US and I am here for next few months
JA: Is there anything else the doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have no insurance as I am a visitor so I will pay out of pocket
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy, we do not write prescriptions here. In order to get a prescription, you need to see a doctor face to face.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I specifically asked if prescription was an option and I was told to proceed. I am extremely disasatisfied with the response. I am a doctor myself and know all answers to my conditions. Kindly refund my 5 dollars. Your representative should give clear information.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
Experts on this website do not have access to your financial information, so you will have to contact customer service directly.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is a fraud site and I am going to report it. I do not know how to reach customer service but they are using your name to steal money.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
Here is link to customer service The website is very clear that no prescriptions are written here. This is only a Q&A website where we answer questions for customers. If you want a prescription, for what I can only assume is going to be for a benzodiazepine, which is a Controlled Substance, please go see a psychiatrist face to face.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You assume wrong sir. I do not want benzodiazepines. I will take care of it thanks you. Please detach yourself from this site or your repute will also suffer.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
Good luck to you and I wish you all the best finding the medication you are seeking