Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

JA: , I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems

Customer Question

JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
JA: Hi, I'm Pearl, the Psychologist's Assistant. What seems to be the issue?
Customer: hi, what's the minimum lethal dose for hydroxyzine?
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this.
Customer: ok, how can i get in touch with them
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: well im curious how much hydroxyzine i would need to take before it kills me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: i struggle with depression, chronic PTSD, GAD, and panic disorder with agoraphobia
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, do you believe you have taken an overdose of this medication?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, I was just wanting to. I took one more pill than was prescribed before when my anxiety was really bad, but I was just wondering.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
There is no set lethal dose of Hydroxyzine, but in most cases 5-10 grams could be considered a conservative lethal dose although this depends on other medications the individual may be taking and their overall physical health.