Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My 18 year old sister doesn't want to talk about her anger

Customer Question

My 18 year old sister doesn't want to talk about her anger that she lets build up and then it becomes physical.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Our Mother Passed away in July
and were also adopted and she's scared she's gonna hurt somebody if she doesn't get help, but she doesn't want everyone to know about it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: She is still enrolled in school other than that No Ma'am
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?