Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My name is ***** ***** i have a question iam trying to come

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** i have a question iam trying to come off my lorazapam the problem is iam taking 0.5 mg of klonopin to help me with this transition will i go through withdrawal symptoms i have tingling in the head and i dont know what that is from and i also take thyroid pills which is armour thyroid i do not know what to do please give me some advice and tingling in the face and legs am i going through withdrawal symptoms and i have to have acid reflux surgery in two weeks i hope you can answer my question
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 6 months ago.
Greetings. Welcome to the site. Kindly please tell me what is the dose of lorazepam that you are taking at the moment and how are you trying to wean off lorazepam, mention the withdrawal strategy taken upon by you. Regards