Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Im trying to taper off of alcohol after four months of daily

Customer Question

im trying to taper off of alcohol after four months of daily drinking my mom just died and i lost the house i was raised in been self medicating but now i live in country far from outpatient assitance i feel terrible if i stop any more can you help? ive not drank in ten years before this
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having this difficulty with tapering off of alcohol; unfortunately this is only a Q&A website and thus we do not provide treatment for such an issue. If you are far away from outpatient services, I would recommend investing in a 30 day inpatient treatment center to help you overcome this addiction to alcohol.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
You are most welcome. Good luck.