How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Schuyler - ANP Your Own Question
Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, Nurse
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 16268
Experience:  Adult Nurse Practitioner, MSN, private practice and hospitalist experience
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Schuyler - ANP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

People tell me I'm not normal OKMH424100postanswer

Customer Question

People tell me I'm not normal you hate me or love me I know iI'mff**king crazy how do I get help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I'm sorry it hasn't been answered until now. The best way to get help is to see a licensed mental health therapist. Your primary care physician can recommend one. He or she can help you process these hurtful remarks and help you develop defensive strategies to cope with them when they occur. Please let me know if you have questions. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I see shit all the time I'm just not a dum ass and I know it's not real but the longer I see them the more scared I'm geting
Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 1 year ago.
You will need to see a licensed mental health professional to get the help you need. I'm sure you aren't a dumb ass, but only someone you can see locally is going to be able to help you. Kind regards, Schuyler~

Related Mental Health Questions