Schuyler - ANP
Schuyler - ANP, Nurse
Experience:  Adult Nurse Practitioner, MSN, private practice and hospitalist experience

People tell me I'm not normal OKMH424100postanswer

Customer Question

People tell me I'm not normal you hate me or love me I know iI'mff**king crazy how do I get help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I'm sorry it hasn't been answered until now. The best way to get help is to see a licensed mental health therapist. Your primary care physician can recommend one. He or she can help you process these hurtful remarks and help you develop defensive strategies to cope with them when they occur. Please let me know if you have questions. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well I see shit all the time I'm just not a dum ass and I know it's not real but the longer I see them the more scared I'm geting
You will need to see a licensed mental health professional to get the help you need. I'm sure you aren't a dumb ass, but only someone you can see locally is going to be able to help you. Kind regards, Schuyler~