Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** have a dog and I feel that he is a

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** have a dog and I feel that he is a very strong emotional support. How do I get an esa letter for him?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. In order to get an ESA letter, you will have to see a psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D) or a Psychiatrist (M.D.) in person and start to treat you regularly and they will fill out an ESA letter if the assessment proves that you are in need of an emotional support animal and that your dog meets the criteria of such a letter.