Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My friend is taking a Calcium Gluconate Supplement, is that

Customer Question

My friend is taking a Calcium Gluconate Supplement, is that stuff safe for you?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really, he just thinks he is supplementing his cal cium, but I've read on line too much calcium is bad.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcalcium supplementation should be monitored by a doctor with blood levels to check calcium and parathyroid hormone which helps regulate blood calcium levels.taking vitamin D helps the body absorb calciumregular exercise also can help the bones stay strong as well.let me know if you have questions.