Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I think i have big hang ups JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

i think i have big sexual hang ups
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i like doing things in my mind like flashing at parties nothing illegal but turns me on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 7 months ago.
Greetings. Welcome to the site.Do you only think about flashingn in mind or have you done that too ?What do you reap from flashing .is it pleasure or a sense of relief ?Do you try to resist having these thoughts about flashing but eventually loose battle againstyour urges . Regards