Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I think i have big hang ups JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

i think i have big sexual hang ups
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i like doing things in my mind like flashing at parties nothing illegal but turns me on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 11 months ago.
Greetings. Welcome to the site.Do you only think about flashingn in mind or have you done that too ?What do you reap from flashing .is it pleasure or a sense of relief ?Do you try to resist having these thoughts about flashing but eventually loose battle againstyour urges . Regards