Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

J

Customer Question

J
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi , my name is ***** ***** I'm 28 years old . I did submit a photo so you can see I'm pretty average young person . Lately I have been struggling with serious mental battle . A little history about my life in the short ; I came from a highly religious , pretty strict baptist upbringing .... I hated it . I always felt like I was just not that person and wanted nothing to do with the religious non sense . ( I believe in God but not religion ) I greatly disappointed my entire family when I gave birth unwed at 19 , only to continue a toxic relationship with a man 8 years my senior ..... I did eventually leave him , got my own place , held a great job , raised my son . Did the best I could . I did do some dating from 23-25 until I met my husband , he was military and due to the laws I was unable to move away with him while he was stationed in another state . We spent the first 3.5years apart. We had two kids , now 9 months and 2. My oldest is 9 .i am miserable , I feel so incompatible with my husband . I raised our kids , worked a full time job and took care of our home while he was away and I'm filled with resentment . Mostly because what I pictured for us when he came home seems like it will never bAppen . I shouldn't be so sad about my life.....I can't even cope with stress anymore
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just need to " talk " and figure out if I'm depressed or if I'm justified for having these feelings
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately this is not a website where you just "talk" about these issues, as this is only a Q&A website. It sounds like you may want more of a website or face to face that provides private therapy since you just want to talk. I cannot make a diagnosis for you without a face to face assessment. It is possible that you may be experiencing depression if you have symptoms of sadness, hopelessness, change in eating/sleeping habits, suicidal ideation, and/or feelings of guilt or worthlessness.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.