Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I constantly have ringing in the ears and a feeling of intense

Customer Question

I constantly have ringing in the ears and a feeling of intense fullness in my head. Is there something we should or could be doing?
I have had several tests prescribed by the doctors for my memory, MRI and EEG and so forth, and nothing has been found to cause my problem? Possibly Alzheimers?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. thank you for using Just Answer. I am going to try to help you. can you tell me if you have had an audiology exam? Also please tell me how long you have been having the ringing in your ears/fullness in your head. Thank you, ***** ***** forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC