Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My alprazolam has run out. is this legal on this site? and

Customer Question

my alprazolam has run out. is this legal on this site? and is it american made xanax if I order from here?
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I have one year to live. I have had over 15 surgeries and I have major major panic attacks. I just want to live my last days in peace.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Psychologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I have been on xanax for three years, but my dr has moved states. so I need a knew way to get my medication
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy and because Xanax (Alprazolam) is a Controlled Substance, due to it being highly addictive, you cannot order it online anywhere so you will have to see a psychiatrist face to face to get this medication