Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I've been married years and with my husband .

Customer Question

I've been married for 10 years and with my husband for 14. Over the years he's become very easily angered, under anxiety he had one incident that he couldn't get out of bed all day. He yells and screams and easily gets upset . For example the other day he asked me to make a baked good such as cookies for an event. Instead I bought some bakery cookies and made some home made banana bread. This set him off, he said I embarrassed him and that I wasn't sincere. He has become more and more un-realistic and easily gets upset. He told me a month ago he would work on his anger issues, but today he said it's my fault and I need to change and that he admits he raises his voice but doesn't get angry. This morning in a phone conversation he started swearing and getting angry when I would interrupt him talking. He won't get any help and is blaming me for everything that doesn't go the way he wants
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: There is a history of mental illness in his family. how does this work, I hope this is private. I don't want to embarrass him. For he doesn't think there is anything wrong.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry: I don't want my information public. I thought this was confidential. Please delete my request.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
You can contact customer service regarding a refund. Good luck.