Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I need help to figure out my mental state and the steps I need

Customer Question

I need help to figure out my mental state and the steps I need to take
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I cannot make an official diagnosis online, but I may be able to help narrow down the possible disorders, if you have any, based on your symptoms. If you are truly worried about your mental health than the first step would be to see a psychologist or psychiatrist face to face for a formal assessment.