Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm so sick of dealing with coworker Pam who doesn't pull her

Customer Question

I'm so sick of dealing with coworker Pam who doesn't pull her weight. She always has drama in her life--like 3 plus years. She spent the better part of today on the phone for personal business with enormous breaks and lunch. I have problems, too, as do others I'm sure. Why does she think she can get away with this?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I cannot tell you exactly why your co-worker believes she can get away with this as I cannot read her mind. It can be that she is just inherently selfish or possibly lazy and non-committal to her work that she believes she can act in this manner. No matter the reason, the fact is she is behaving in this manner and it needs to stop. Talking to your supervisor is good and hopefully he/she will try to remedy the situation so that this co-worker is "pulling her weight."