Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have found that my boyfriend has a lot of frustrations

Customer Question

Hi! I have found that my boyfriend has a lot of frustrations and recently started hitting him self. It's mostly when his favorite baseball team looses a game or when they are not playing well. I also see a lots of anger and screaming when he doesn't make as much money as he wants.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Psychologist before I connect you two?
Customer: Not much aside from the fact that when he's angry, mount of the time he's mostly mad at me, as if I'm the reason he's angry.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?