Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am and have been treated depression and anxiety

Customer Question

I am and have been treated for chronic depression and anxiety for several years. My symptoms seem to be worsening. And now my psychiatrist is leaving his practice, and there's no one left in the practice to treat the patients. How do I go about finding a new doctor?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Typically if a psychiatrist is leaving a practice and there is no one else in the practice to treat patients, the psychiatrist or the practice as a whole should provide you with referrals to find another psychiatrist in the area that can treat your symptoms. The other option you have is to find a new board certified psychiatrist which you can do using these links here: