Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I suffer from ocd and severe anxiety and panic attacks, I honestly

Customer Question

I suffer from ocd and severe anxiety and panic attacks, I honestly nee a precription of xanax, I am one of those patients that trully do need it, I want topurchase some online but I afraid of getting something that is not real, can you help me please?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately because Xanax is a Controlled Substance it is illegal to purchase online. You will need to see a psychiatrist face to face in order to get Xanax