Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I like wearing women's panties but wish I did not. Is there

Customer Question

I like wearing women's panties but wish I did not. Is there anything I can do to stop feeling this way.
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: what else would you like to know
JA: Anything else I can tell the Psychologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I have an urge to be submissive to a strong women
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State.Thank you for using Just Answer, I am here to hep you.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.
Every individual has their own personal preferences sexually. Our sexuality is as varied and diverse as there are people on this planet. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your comfort and pleasure wearing women panties. Women can often put men's boxer shorts on because they like the way they look and feel but we do not see anything wrong with that. The same is true for being the submissive in a sexual partnership. you have a right to be unique and enjoy what you enjoy. Does this make sense to you? I look forward to hearing from you. sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC