Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

What kind of a person - from a psychology point of view does

Customer Question

What kind of a person - from a psychology point of view does this??
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Its impossible to know for certain why this individual did this since I have not evaluated him face to face, but the most likely possibility is that this individual has a personality disorder such as Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD). This can lead an individual to lack empathy and to break social rules and laws when it suits him because in his mind the rules do not apply to him. Looking for a personality disorder like this would be the first thing I would do if evaluating this person.