Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC

I am hurt because my housekeeper and family friend told my

Customer Question

I am hurt because my housekeeper and family friend told my young grandson a vicious lie that has made him question my sense of morals. How do I get over the hurt. I have already fired her.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for using Just Answer, I am here to help you. I can hear how distressing this situation is to you, it must be very painful to have your trust betrayed by your friend. Can you please give me a bit more information about the situation, why was she compelled to do this do you think? How old is your grandson and how have you handled the damage to the relationship so far? Thank you, ***** ***** forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Linda
Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.
Hello Customer, I wanted to check in and see how you are doing with this situation. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. i am here for you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC