Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am having a real hard time. My youngest son is in Kandahar,

Customer Question

I am having a real hard time. My youngest son is in Kandahar, and my eldest is station in Japan. I am 47 years old,have been rape violently, with Herpes as my constant reminderAnd vaped by my monster of a father. I had a real good doctor last month he tried multiple meds. Xanax 2mg three times a day kept me from being agoraphobic. He had a family emergency in Flotida and won't be back. Please,please, please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy and Xanax is a Controlled Substance which requires a face to face prescription. Have you considered seeing a new psychiatrist in your area to get the prescription you want?