Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** amd i was trying to get a presceiption

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** amd i was trying to get a presceiption for 120 s903 xanax monthly. Im international so i cant go to doctors here my insurance dont cover
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im very anxious and have problem to sleep so i have been buying for very expensive so i was wondering if i can get preceibed so i can afford
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry you appear to have misunderstood the nature of this website. This is NOT an online pharmacy. You need to see a doctor face to face for the medication you want.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Good luck to you