Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I recently started a new job and have been finding it hard.

Customer Question

i recently started a new job and have been finding it hard. also kinda regretting leaving my last place. after just 2 days i lost my appetite and cannot sleep. i seem to have lost my emotions too and just fell numb. it happened so quickly
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Psychologist before I connect you two?
Customer: i cant relly think of anything else no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It sounds like you may be experiencing symptoms of an adjustment disorder with depressed mood from your description. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?