Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

It is so bad can you talk to me. letting it go

Customer Question

it is so bad can you talk to me. letting it go
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an emergency service website, so if you are having serious thoughts of hurting yourself/suicidal ideations than I would encourage you to call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room as soon as possible.