Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

The school has been pushing m through since 4th grade...he

Customer Question

The school has been pushing him through since 4th grade...he is now in 9th. They have told him that he doesn't have to participate, the law says "be there". He has done no homework or turned in 1 piece of paper in 4 yrs. He has been suspended 16 times this yr.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: He is on probation and has dcf involvement because of it. We live in Mass
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My question now is...how do you justify charging me 26 dollars when all you did was ask ME a question?