Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic getting bad

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic getting bad night stNext door is a prostitute and her cliente does nothing.b But he is GOT b y her minder who has a gun. He overpowers him but strangles him inself defence and then calls the police . Then eveverthing goes quiete. WHATS happenning to me please ???????
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry your question was a bit confusing given the grammar and spelling that you used; are you stating that you hear or see a person getting strangled by a prostitute next door? If this is the case than you most likely are experiencing hallucinations and delusions as a result of your Schizophrenia. Have you told your psychiatrist this and has a medication adjustment been made?