Dr-A-Greene, Psychologist
Experience:  Clinical and Forensic Psychologist

I know Dr is not available I thank Dr with her help. I

Customer Question

I know Dr linda is not available I thank Dr linda with her help. I perfer a female dr.when one is available.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr-A-Greene replied 7 months ago.

How can I help you? I'm a female doctor (psychologist).

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi doctor greene my name is clint i talked you about a week ago about my preference to were womens underwear. I feel much more comfortable since I talked to you and Dr linda.I have a good friend and what's bothering me is. Me and my friend hang out to together and I feel guilty about hiding my secret of of wearing panties I'm afraid if I told him he would get mad at me and have nothing to do with me.I feel comfortable wearing panties but I'm afraid if my friend or my family finds out I were womens panties they won't want anything to do with me I live at home with my dad I'm afraid if he finds out that I wear panties he will kick me out of the house. I need some advice hopefully some day there wont be a double standard on men wearing women's underwear I know it's alright for women to wear men's underwear .need some advice
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I guess this is something I can't help I enjoy wearing women's underwear it's me and this is who I am I don't think I can change this.

Hello again -

I'm sorry that Dr. Linda is unavailable tonight. However, I'm more than happy to speak to you again. When it comes to talking to your friend about your preference, is there any reason to think that he would find this out on his own? (e.g. does he go to an athletic club with you, etc)? If there is no reason to think that he would find out naturally, then there isn't a need to tell him - unless you want to.

If you're very concerned about your family members because you live with them, you can choose to tell them, if you wish. But - again - there is no need to do so, unless you want to. It's not something that is routinely discussed (one's choice or preference for undergarments), so I don't think it's far-fetched to keep that to yourself.

It's not something for you to be ashamed of, but it's none of anyone else's business either, unless you choose to divulge it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Maybe to. Tomorrow I could talk to a doctor live on the phone is that possible
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
May be I could talk to you tomorrow over the phone dr. Green
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it possible tomorrow I could talk to you Dr Greene on phone

It might be best to follow up with Dr. Linda, as she seems to be your primary contact with this. While I enjoy speaking to you, it's best to keep the same expert engaged because they know the history of the problem. Why don't we wait and see if Dr. Linda is available tomorrow. If not, feel free to send me a message and we can chat, okay?

Thank you and take care

Dr. G.