Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

How can I order Stilnox from Mexico. Used it in Puerto

Customer Question

How can I order Stilnox from Mexico. Used it in Puerto Vallarta and it was wonderful for my problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I had periodic insomnia and this is the best drug I have found.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 12 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. You can easily go to your doctor and receive a prescription for Stilnox (Zolpidem) and then pick up the prescription at your local pharmacy. You CANNOT order this medication online anywhere and places that do allow for it are usually fraudulent and you may not even be receiving the right medication.