Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I have Fluoxetine 20Mg and Lamotrigine 100 mg once a day

Customer Question

I have Fluoxetine 20Mg and Lamotrigine 100 mg once a day before bedtime.
Can these medications make me extremely sleepy? What you would suggest me to check and what doctor should I check with to figure out problem with sleepiness? I sleep about
12 hours a day and it is not enough for me. Thank you. I.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, when you state you sleep around 12 hours during the night, is it an interrupted sleep cycle or do you wake up a few times?