Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I need to get back on my anxiety meds, ( 2mgKlonopin) im

Customer Question

I need to get back on my anxiety meds, ( 2mgKlonopin) im have panic attacks everyday. I can sleep, i have no appetite. I just feel really bad with my meds. Can you or someone please help me get back to my family. I have 3 kids and cant evem go home.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Omg and im getting charged for that. Forget this im not paying that
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, it sounds like you were looking for a prescription of a Controlled and Addictive substance, and that is not what this website offers. Good luck to you and I hope you will find a doctor, in person, that will be able to help you with your medication issues.