Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am currently prescribed alprazolam 3 mg daily but recently

Customer Question

I am currently prescribed alprazolam 3 mg daily but recently I have been having more panic attacks then usual. I panic because I have a daughter living on the streets addicted to heroine. I can't sleep because of the worry and panic. I ran out of my meds a week and a half early and cant see my phychiatrist till April 2. I'm afraid of withdrawals and getting more panic attacks
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Just major depression and anxiety /panic attacks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?