Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

The airport confiscated my Xanax and I'm having a panic

Customer Question

The airport confiscated my Xanax and I'm having a panic attack. My doctor is off because its Sunday. What should I do.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately there is not much you can do besides going to the ER and being prescribed an emergency and temporary prescription for Xanax until you can see your doctor or being prescribed another anti-anxiety medication.