Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am a 45 year old man presently working in Saudi Arabia. I

Customer Question

i am a 45 year old man presently working in Saudi Arabia. I have worked as a IT trainer successfully and confidently for 15 years. since last one year I am becoming very nervous for small small things. even like when I am driving and on a traffic signal. I see my self nervous most of the times. I thought it is because of the job pressure and hence I changed my job also. and now I am feeling all the more nervous most of the times. its like panic attacks I get and am unable to look and feel confident in my new job. I wanted to consult a psychiatrist but there is none in this city so am asking for help here
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am nervous most of the times. sort of get panic attacks and don't look confident at all
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have written that in my question
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

I understand your symptoms and you are correct that is anxiety/panic, but what is your question that you want an answer to? Remember this is only a Q&A website, not a direct treatment website, so no medication or treatment can be prescribed to you here

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I came here and paid this amount as I don't have a psychiatrist here in my city and could get some assistance. if it is just asking a question I am sorry I think I am in a wring place. you will answer my one question for 26 $
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

It sounds like you are looking for treatment/medication and this is not the website for you. I would recommend you contact customer service regarding a refund. Good luck