Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Is there no way to talk on the phone?

Customer Question

Is there no way to talk on the phone?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? I can talk to you on the phone, but it would have to be in around an hour and half from now at 1130AM PST

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you are just a scam
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

If that is what you think than you are more than welcome to contact customer service regarding a refund. But if you have a specific mental health question you would like answered, you can continue. A phone call would cost extra of course, but I can help you here for no additional charge than what you have already paid for. Good luck with everything