Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

My ex who has NPD and I've only just managed a few weeks

Customer Question

My ex who has NPD and I've only just managed a few weeks NC... His dad died......he's alone.... Should I leave him alone still and remain NC?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. You mentioned that he has NPD, but did he also abuse you as well (verbally, emotionally, and/or physically)? In addition, when you first decided on No Contact, what was your goal in mind?