Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My father since I can remember would always shout and beat

Customer Question

My father since I can remember would always shout and beat my mum. And me. He lies all the time. Lies upon lies. He's doesn't allow me to have friends or even go out. I work in his restaurants. He doesn't pay me. He just says this is all yours. Thanks to my sister I have a phone. He always keeps ties on me. He asks me what I do what I say whatever. Like a lot of people i got hooked into his Web . He is my dad. He beat my mother and shouted at her all the time throughout my life. The same with me.. as a child school homework and straight home. If anyone came to see me he would get me to say it's not convenient. When they're gone he makes me promise never to see them again. Ever. He is my only friend he tells me incessantly. By chance i got him to agree to my marrying an Indian girl. On the way to the hotel he said you and your mum share a room. Oh and I'm having your room. He is very sick. I am very unwell and feel mentally and physically raped by him. My marriage is also suf
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?