Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Need to see a phychiatrist I 't have any income I live in a

Customer Question

need to see a phychiatrist I don't have any income I live in a gov housing my nerve are very bad can you give mr advise sonia
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im low income person my head hurts,cant sleep have anxiaty moods change i sweat i hands shake i talk real fast i get scare for no rwason i think im fainting i get upset for no reason or i dont know i think i want to end my life i dont know what to do to finde a wY to see a dr but they are so expensive i dont know what to do please help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
mi income is 200.00 month i live in a low housing vaucher from the gov
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry that you are having these intense symptoms. This website is only a Q&A, so we do not handle emergencies so if you have thoughts of hurting yourself you need to go straight to the ER for treatment. As for your anxiety issue, obviously a prescription medication would be best for you, but since that may not be an option given your financial status, you should consider going to the store and getting a natural supplement like St. Johns Wort and Omega-3 to help lessen your depression/anxiety.

Also the use of these relaxation exercises may be helpful too: