Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have bad anxiety and depression, I was wondering if I can

Customer Question

I have bad anxiety and depression, I was wondering if I can get a prescription from you, to help with? Thanks mike
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy and prescriptions are not written here. In addition, because you mentioned the need for Xanax you would need to get a prescription face to face since that is a Controlled Substance.